Purchaser shall not return Products without Seller’s prior written consent. Seller reserves the right to inspect Products at Purchaser’s site and/or require disposal instead of return. All returns must be in compliance with Seller’s instructions and may be subject to a restocking charge.
The Following Items Cannot be Returned:
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging)
- Custom Products or products purchased on a special order basis
- Products not purchased from LignoAdvances
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued items
Any returned Products must be in their original packaging with the original label affixed, and unaltered in form and content. Returns must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- PO (Purchase Order Information)
- LignoAdvances order number
- Date of invoice
- LignoAdvances catalogue number(s) being returned and quantity
In order to ensure that credit is received, customers may return items no more than 30 days after the sale of the item and, once a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) has been issued, customers have one week to ship the product back to the required location. For the return of any product, the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number would be placed on the outside of the package.
LignoAdvances will apply a 20% restocking fee on returned goods. If a replacement order for equal or greater value is made, the restocking fee will be waived.